April 03, 2011

Dollhouse Day Out

 
 From left to right - Bonnie, Jeremiah, Missy, Tash, Dana, Zara, Hannah & Tiana
A fun day out at Currumbin Rockpools

Missy has no idea what is about to hit her

This is the look of pain.......Pain knowing that Daryl caught the fall on her butt in the water and it's gonna end up on the blog site!

NO, you don't want to know what they were looking at in the grass.  Lets just say horse paddock and leave it at that shall we.

So I just put my hand on my hip and pose like this? - Jeremiah getting some lessons from Dana

Imaginary binoculars?

I think Daryl has finally driven the models to madness.  Climbing the trees instead of walls.

But you're already wet Hannah, you don't need a lift across the stream

Lunch anyone?   Tiana playing with one of the random chickens appearing right around lunchtime...coincedence?

Well Dana saw the camera

Monkey Business





Jeremiah: You mean I'm stuck out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by models and there's no busses to take me home?
 Missy:  What do you mean no phone reception?

I think the dolls wore poor Jeremiah out.  Caught out napping at the table

1 comment:

  1. looks like everyone had a great time! Wish I could have been there. Hope to see you all next time.
    Brooke
    xox

    ReplyDelete